Things They Didn’t Tell Me About Being a Trader.
This informative newsletter was contributed with the kind permission of Louise Bedford who is one of Australia’s most recognised private traders.Louise is also the best-selling author of The Secret of Writing Options, The Secret of Candlestick Charting, Trading Secrets and Charting Secrets.
I highly recommend them to you as they are invaluable in locating those profitable stocks. You will find this article plus a host of other invaluable information by clicking on this link or why not subscribe to their free newsletter. Click Here.
Things They Didn’t Tell Me About Being a Trader
1. FILLING IN YOUR DAY with non-trading activities so that you don’t tinker with your plan is harder than you’d think.
2. Finding other traders who understand where you’re at is critical to your success.
3. Handling the profits is just as hard as handling the losses.
4. Over time you begin to become unemployable. Eventually you won’t want any other job.
5. Trading with your back to the wall out of desperation doesn’t work.
6. Trading Plan + Time + Support = Trading Success
7. Sometimes non-traders will irritate the beegeebeez out of you because they’ll think you’re a gambler, unemployed, irresponsible or a stuck up mole with too much money. Luckily, you and I know that trading is a noble profession where we live by our wits and get paid in direct proportion to our levels of discipline.
8. Your relatives won’t respect or understand what you do, but when there’s a crisis that money can fix – you’ll be the first person they run to.
9. You’ll need to find a deeper meaning in your life than just earning money.
10. The extra face to face time you spend with your family and the people you CHOOSE to be with is the most incredible gift trading can provide.
11. The choices that this way of life opens up simply can’t be understood by the outside world.
- Louise Bedford.